Combatting Gray Market Goods
Think Twice Before You Buy Supplies
It’s estimated the dental supply market will be a $9.25 Billion industry by 2025 – making it even more attractive to gray market suppliers.
Here’s a currated list of resources from our trusted manufacturer partners and fellow industry leaders on the dangers of Gray Market goods:
- 3M – “Gray Market and Counterfeit Dental Products” and “Spot Fraudulent Offers, Counterfeit Products and Price Gouging”
- AEGIS Dental Network – “Online Purchasing: How to Avoid “Gray-Market” Dental Products”
- Consumer Guide to Dentistry – “Gray and Black Market Dental Products: Are You at Risk?”
- DentistryIQ.com – “Like a bargain? Don’t look for it in the dental gray market”
- Ohio Dental Association (ODA) – “Unregulated, Gray Market and Counterfeit Dental Supplies Can Harm Patients and Dentists”
- OralHealth.com – “Regulatory and Legal Issues arising from Grey Market Dental Products”
- SupplyClinic.com – “What are Gray Market Dental Supplies and How to Avoid Them”
Interested in more? Read our “Gray Market Goods: Are the Savings Worth the Risk?” article.