Founded in 1888 by Dr William Burkhart, Burkhart Dental Supply is the 2nd oldest and 4th largest dental supply company in the United States. While we’ve grown considerably over the years, we’ve maintained focus on one goal:
We Provide Expertise and Service to Free You Up to do Great Things.
- We have a proven track record of reducing overhead on supplies
- We have the largest line of dental technology and equipment in the industry
- With 3 distribution centers spread throughout the country, we’re able to get your products to you quickly and efficiently
How do we do it?
- We stay focused on the customer, not just on sales
- We’re an independent, privately-held company, led by Lori Burkhart Isbell
- Driven by integrity in everything we do, we’ve maintained strong manufacturer relationships
Of course! Your Preferred Pricing through Molis Coaching applies to all products across our catalog, but you are welcome to purchase whatever amount works for you and your practice.
You can view our catalog here.
Equipment: In addition to a full catalog of merchandise, Burkhart has the broadest selection of core equipment and technology offered by any distributor. You can view the selections for our Year-End Buying Guide here.
Service: Our reliable, well-trained Service Technicians keep your equipment running smoothly to help you avoid costly downtime. And because we’re a full-service dealership, our vehicles arrive at your office fully stocked with parts and supplies from most manufacturers. You can learn more about our service department here.
Practice Support: Our experienced Practice Support Team has clinical and business expertise dedicated to supporting your practice and answering your questions. The services they provide include Practice Analysis, Fee Analysis, and more. Read some of their latest advice here.
Burkhart is the 4th largest full-service dental supplier in the United States with 19 branches throughout the country. The Corporate Office is located in Tacoma, WA. View branch locations here.