We understand running a dental practice is a stressful job for the dentist and front office manager that goes beyond patient management and staffing challenges to include small business ownership pressures as well. Burkhart’s Practice Support Team (PST) is here to help! We partner with our Burkhart clients, and their front office managers, at no cost – to help minimize that stress and support your practice’s growth.
How can Practice Support Team help?
- With just two reports from your practice, we create an insightful overview that will highlight your successes and reveal growth opportunities. We measure your data against healthy industry benchmarks in 8 key areas of the practice. You receive the Practice Analysis report along with a follow-up phone call with one of our coaches to brainstorm strategies to help you better manage your practice. It’s a great way to start the New Year!
- Wondering what percentile your fees are in? We can help with that too. We’ll share where 40 of your office fees fall through our Fee Analysis.
- When’s the last time you calculated your average adjustments based on your procedure code frequency by insurance plan you participate with? Been too long? No worries; send us the data and we will do the calculations for you. We will walk you through your PPO Analysis, re-negotiation steps, or other strategies to reduce the impact of PPO participation.
- Coding questions? Not sure which code to use to maximize your reimbursement? Call our hotline at 1.800.665.5323 for a quick answer and additional resources.
- Do you need a second set of eyes to look at your marketing strategies and returns? We’d be happy to do that too!
- Who doesn’t have staffing challenges from time to time? Our team is here to offer a listening ear, and leadership tips, to improve employee morale, and retention.
- Need a form, checklist, or resource to help the practice run more effectively and productively? We have a robust library of business support documents to share.
- General Support. Something else on your mind? With a combined 70+ years in dentistry, we’ve pretty much heard it all and can offer suggestions to meet your goals.
We’d love to help you reach your practice goals and empower you, the front office manager, with the knowledge you need to be successful! Reach out to the PST today.
Category: Practice ConsultingBack to Articles