- Serve as a knowledgeable and helpful resource
Our technicians are well-trained by the manufacturers we represent and are hired because they have a friendly, customer service attitude.
- Provide a local contact you can call who knows your office
Your Service Coordinator is located in your community and will not only make the effort to know you and your practice, but will quickly take care of any service needs you may have.
- Earn your trust because our technicians are motivated only by exceptional service
Our technicians receive no incentive for labor or parts billings. They are recognized for delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Preventing emergency service calls
Our equipment assessments, preventive maintenance programs, maintenance videos and checklists are all designed to find issues before they become problems. This is intended to save you from an emergency service call.
- Fix your handpieces with speed and quality
Our handpiece repair center associates are manufacturer trained and provide fast turnarounds on repairs, using original equipment manufacturer or generic parts.