Morning Meeting Agenda
Focusing on a “patient first” philosophy builds resiliency for your practice while creating an ideal experience for your patient. A satisfied patient is the best business strategy of all.
- Create better organization in planning the day instead of just letting it happen
- Know patient needs in advance and can see that supplies and lab cases are present
- Confirm necessary supplies and all lab cases present
- Increase productivity and profitability by having the entire team aware of patients who have not scheduled. Using the information to motivate patients to accept treatment.
- Improve team morale by deciding who needs support throughout the day and assigning a person to assist. Additionally, an opportunity to greet each other!
- Effective handling of emergencies because the clinical team is involved in selecting the best time
- Doctor to lead prior to the first patient appointment of the day
- Entire team required to attend
- Accomplished in approximately 15 minutes
- Clinical team has previously reviewed patient charts for the day’s treatments, outstanding treatments, and lab cases
- Administrative team has checked messages and updated the schedule with any changes
- Each team member has an updated copy of the schedule for their notes