What You Can Expect From Your Burkhart Account Manager
Your Burkhart Account Manager will explain to you and/or your team what a great dental supply rep does for you and what you can expect as a Burkhart client. As a start-up practice, your Account Manager will work closely with you as you move through your initial supply order and ensure your supplies arrive on time and are ready to go when you see your first patient.
During a one-on-one meeting with your Account Manager, they will:
- Show you specific ways we have saved our clients thousands of dollars in supply costs. You will also reap the rewards of this experience on your orders.
- Introduce you to exclusive product lines that can save you money.
- Suggest alternative products at cost savings, when applicable.
- Provide regular, personalized visits to your office.
- Provide insight into how we can help you:
- Effectively manage your supply ordering process.
- Save staff overhead – manage your supplies through a tag system.
- Eliminate waste and supply overages.
- Automatically apply coupons and free goods.
Your Account Manager is committed to providing you an Exceptional Client Experience and to developing a long-term relationship. Along the way, you’ll have access to everything we offer – supply management, equipment and technology recommendations, service and repair, practice consulting, and office planning and design.