Cone Beam CT: How to Read Scans Like Pans
- This event has passed.
CE Credits: 6
- Recognize advantages of CBCT vs. IntraOral/Panoramic Imaging
- Understand capabilities of various FOVs – advantages and limitations
- Differences in diagnosis and treatment outcome with 2D vs. 3D imaging
- Role of CBCT in implant planning and surgical guide fabrication
- Radiographic interpretation of over 100 3D-CBCT Cases
DDS, MDSc., OMFR, Maxillofacial Radiologist
Dr. Parashar is a Diplomate of American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Radiology. He received DDS from the University of Detroit Mercy and completed MDSc and Certification in Oral & Maxillofacial Radiology in 2006 from the University of Connecticut. He has interpreted over 7,000 cone beam scans and planned over 4,000 dental implants. He is a member of the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, American Dental Association, American Dental Education Association and Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society. He is the Winner of William Rollins and Howard Raper Radiology Awards.
The CBCT Education Institute is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship/Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 9/1/2018 to 8/31/2020. Provider ID# 386696.